° Area of Africa = 30.37 million km2
° Area of China = 9.6 million km2
° American area = 9.8 million km2
° Area of Europe = 10.18 million km2
● Africa is larger than all of Europe, China and the United States of America combined.
● But on most maps of the world, Africa is shown in reduced size. This is deliberately done to create the visual effect of a little Africa to manipulate, brainwash and deceive Africans wherever they are.
– Africa has 60% of arable land;
– Africa has 90% of raw material reserves;
– Africa has 40% of the world’s gold reserves;
– Africa, 33% of the diamond reserve;
-Africa owns 80% of the world reserve of coltan (ore used to manufacture telephones and electronics), mainly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo;
-Africa owns 60% of the world’s reserve of cobalt (mineral used in the manufacture of car batteries);
-Africa is rich in oil and natural gas;
-Africa (Namibia) has the most fish-rich coasts in the world;
– Africa is rich in manganese, iron and wood;
– Africa is three times the area of China, three times the area of Europe, three times the area of the United States of America;
– Africa covers thirty and a half million km² (30,415,875 km²);
– Africa has 1.3 billion inhabitants (China has 1.4 billion inhabitants on 9.6 million km ²) which means Africa is UNDERPOPULATED. Africa is so underpopulated that it has the capacity to welcome all blacks in the world;
-The arable land of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is capable of feeding the whole of Africa; and all the African arable land is a capable of feeding the whole world;
-The Democratic Republic of the Congo has large rivers which have the potential to light up the Africa. The problem is that the CIA, Western Companies and a few African puppets have been destabilizing the DRC for a decade;
– Africa is a culturally diverse continent in terms of dance, music, architecture, sculpture;
– Africa hosts 30,000 medicinal recipes and herbs that the West modifies in their laboratories;
-Africa has a young world population expected to be 2.5 billion by 2050.
● AFRICA REPRESENTS THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY
Africa is expected to feed 9 billion people.
With decolonized African minds and a strong quest for African unity, Africa will be the future leader of other civilizations because the world is nothing without Africa! If Africa takes charge of its business and its means of production, the rest of the world will degenerate into a third world country!